Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Thursday, 30 March 2017

NARESH - 12/10/1954

Hemendra Esqr. c/o Khara Bros. 203/1 Harrison Rd. Calcutta 7

D/. 12.10.54

My Dearest,

your dream & Reality — you believe that dreams are superior to reality, but reality is always most superior to dreams — whatever size or volume it may have — but at the same time dream has got a great value too — if there is a creative power-strength & efforts;

We must dream — & dream should be taken to reality.. otherwise there is no youth in us.

Visiting factories like Tatan is a fortune. With eyes at rest but Nat Mind — on the contrary mind should work at a greater momentum — The man — who had visions years ago — to start a

 

national factory — Such people should be our guidance in Oceans. I hope if possible get me a good portrait of Tata. As a poet writes "We can make our life sublime" — such Dreams of great personality — Tata — Carnegie — Ford — Shivaji — all and many more are guiding force of the world.

What more should I write you? I miss you — why I did not accompy you — Diamond requires rubbing to shine — and Human contact is rubbing. Anyway I missed, and I am sorry for that too —

Mehta + Jagdish are quiet happy — I got their letters.

 

One Bad News — my mother's father died by Heart-failure — He was 70 — Life is such — It is definite that to go —

I am quiet well — all the rest too —

 

Yours Ever Naresh

NARESH - D - SHAH

Shanti Sadan Sion — Bombay 22

 






No comments:

Post a Comment