Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 2 May 2022

PUSHPA BEN - 10.07.1959

Miss Bharti Sanghani B. Sc. Ahmedabad 10-7 1959

પરમ પૂજ્ય બહેન, આપનો પ્રેમાળ પત્ર થોડા દિવસ પહેલા મળ્યો. કાગળ લખવાનો વિચાર તો ઘણા સમયથી કરતી હતી પણ લખવામાં ઢીલ થઈ છે તો ક્ષમા આપશો.

ત્યાં આપની સર્વેની તબિયત સારી હશે. અહીં અમે બધા આનંદમાં છીએ.

બીજું લખવાનું કે આપણે ફોટા પરથી તો હું કેવી હોઈશ તેનો બરાબર ખ્યાલ ન આવ્યો તો હવે સન્મુખ જોવા ક્યારે આવશો? બહેન, મને પણ આપને તેમજ ચંદાબહેનને જોવાની, મળવાની તેમજ સાથે વાતો કરવાથી ખુબ ઈચ્છા થઈ છે. તો આ મેળ ક્યારે થઈ શકશે? જો બની શકે તો જરૂર ફોટો મોકલશો.

બે દિવસ પહેલા પૂજ્ય બાને વડિયા પત્ર લખેલ છે. હું રાજકોટ ગયેલી ત્યારે મારે વડિયા જવાનો પ્રોગ્રામ હતો પરંતુ મણિ પ્ર. કાકાકાકાની તબિયત ખરાબ થતા અમારે બધાને એકદમ અમદાવાદ આવવાનું થયું તેથી પ્રોગ્રામ પડતો થઈ ગયો.

ત્યાં પૂ. અમૃતલાલભાઈને મારા પાયનમન પાઠવશો. પ્રિય રશૈલેષભાઈને મારી ખૂબ ખૂબ યાદી. અહીંથી મારા પૂ. બાએ તેમજ ફૂવાકાકાએ આશિષ લખાવ્યા છે. સરલાને ખાસ યાદી પાઠવવી.

તા.ક. સાથેનો પત્ર પૂ. ચંદાબહેનને આપશોજી.

લી. ભારતીના પાયનમન વાંચશો.

 

Miss Bharti Sanghani B. Sc. Ahmedabad __________ 1959

થઈ છે પણ હવે તો મળાય ત્યારે સાચું. ટપાલ તો પણ ક્યારા જ મળીશું.

મારા અક્ષર સારા આવતા નથી તેજ તેના માટે ક્ષમા માગી લઉં છું.

પણ પહેલી જ વખત લખું છું જેથી શું લખવું તેની ખબર પડતી નથી.

ત્યાં પૂ. અમૃતલાલભાઈને મારા પાયનમન પાઠવશો. પ્રિય શૈલેષભાઈને મારી ખાસ યાદી. અહીંથી મારા પૂ. બા અને પૂ. કાકાએ વંદન લખાવ્યા છે.

પત્રના જવાબની આશા ક્યારે રાખું!

લી. ભારતીના પાયનમન વાંચશો.

 

Miss Bharti Sanghani B. Sc. Ahmedabad 30-5 1959

પૂજ્ય બહેન, તમારો પ્રેમાળ પત્ર મળ્યો વાંચીને ખુબ જ આનંદ થયો. એક વખત વાંચવાથી સંતોષ ન થયો તેથી ફરી વાર વાંચ્યો. પત્ર લખવાનો વિચાર ઘણા સમયથી કરતી હતી પરંતુ જલદી ન લખાયો તો માફ કરશો.

પૂ. મોટાભાઈ, પૂ. મોટાભાભી અને બહેનો રાજકોટથી અહીં આવેલા અને અહીંથી મોરબી જ આબુ ગયા. થોડા દિવસમાં પાછા ફરવાના છે. પ્રિય દિનેશભાઈ આણંદ કેમ્પમાંથી અહીં આવેલા અને તેઓની સાથે જ આબુ ગયા. પૂ. ભાઈ તથા ભાભી ગઈકાલે જામનગર જવા રવાના થયા છે. પૂ. ભાભીની તબિયત સારી છે. વચમાં તેઓ આણંદ થોડો વખત રહેલા.

ત્યાં પૂ. ચંદાબહેન મજામાં હશે તેમને મારા પાયનમન કહેશો. ત્યાં તમારા બધાની તબિયત સારી હશે.

પૂ. બહેન, તમે ફોટોગ્રાફ માટે લખો છો પણ મારા ફોટા સારા આવતા જ નથી. હું કેવી હોઈશ તેની કલ્પના કરો છો તેથી એક ફોટો મોકલું છું. જો કે તે ફોટો જરાપણ સારો આવ્યો નથી.

તમને તેમજ ચંદાબહેનને મળવાની તો ઘણી જ ઈચ્છા

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Bharti Sanghani, B.Sc.

Ahmedabad

10-7-1959

Most Respected Sister,

Received your loving letter a few days ago. I had been thinking of writing to you for a long time, but there was a delay in writing, so please forgive me.

Hope everyone there is in good health. We are all fine and doing well here.

Further, I wanted to write that you couldn't get a proper idea of what I look like from the photograph, so when will you come to see me in person? Sister, I also have a deep desire to see you as well as Chandabahen, meet you, and talk with you. So when will this be possible? If possible, do send a photograph.

Two days ago, I wrote a letter to respected Ba in Vadia. When I went to Rajkot, I had planned to go to Vadia, but because Uncle Mani's health deteriorated, all of us had to return to Ahmedabad immediately, so the plan had to be dropped.

Please convey my respectful greetings (paynaman) to respected Amritlalbhai. Very warm regards to dear Shaileshbhai. From here, my respected Ba and uncle (fuvakaka) have sent their blessings. Give special regards to Sarla.

P.S.: Please give the accompanying letter to respected Chandabahen.

Yours respectfully (reading paynaman),

Bharti


Miss Bharti Sanghani, B.Sc.

Ahmedabad

__________ 1959

...has happened, but now it will only feel real when we actually meet. Letters are fine, but when will we finally meet?

My handwriting is not very neat, so I ask for forgiveness regarding that.

Also, this is the first time I am writing to you, so I don't quite know what to write.

Please convey my respectful greetings (paynaman) to respected Amritlalbhai. My special regards to dear Shaileshbhai. From here, my respected Ba and respected uncle have sent their bowings/greetings.

When may I expect a reply to this letter?

Yours respectfully (reading paynaman),

Bharti


Miss Bharti Sanghani, B.Sc.

Ahmedabad

30-5-1959

Respected Sister,

Received your loving letter; was extremely happy to read it. Reading it once didn't feel enough, so I read it again. I had been planning to write for a long time, but couldn't write sooner, so please forgive me.

Respected Motabhai, respected Motabhabhi, and the sisters came here from Rajkot, and from here, via Morbi, they went to Abu. They are expected to return in a few days. Dear Dineshbhai came here from the Anand camp and went to Abu along with them. Respected Brother and Bhabhi left for Jamnagar yesterday. Respected Bhabhi's health is good; in between, she stayed in Anand for a short while.

Hope respected Chandabahen is doing well there; please convey my respectful greetings (paynaman) to her. Hope everyone's health is good there.

Respected Sister, you wrote asking for a photograph, but my photos never turn out well. Since you are imagining what I must look like, I am sending a photo—though it hasn't turned out well at all.

I have a great desire to meet you as well as Chandabahen...




 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment