Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 27 March 2017

ANTU - 03/09/1955

 

RASIKLAL V. DESAI

B. Com.

Phone No. MUSEUM 423

 

Dear Hamendra,

Received your telegram today. I have made all possible arrangements for your accommodation etc.

By the way, please ask the Air-India people there on the air-port to leave you in their coach in central London where I shall be glad to see you. According to the information I got here, you will come to Waterloo station, BOAC Airways, Buckingham Palace in their coach. In short, I shall receive you there with all heart.

Hope you must have enjoyed your flight from B'bay to London.

Well, all the best to you.

Yours Sincerely,

(ANANT . J. MEHTA.)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment