To Hamendra. C. Parekh,
Esq., B.E., 516, E. Daniel,
Champaign, (Illinois), U.S.A.
8, Woburn Mansion Torrington
Place, London, W.C.1. 1st Jan. '56.
My dear Hamendra—
—Thanks very much indeed as I
received in time your parcel. I liked that shirt very much. We need not now be
formal any more. However, I can not but refrain my-self from saying "many
thanks" again to you. Please do note everything about its cost, postage
etc. in my accounts. So, that's that.
How are you keeping there? Are
you still veg.? Do you find it too cold?
Please pardon me if I conclude
here.
My 2nd yr. exam. is coming near.
—working against time for the best.
I have a mind to write to
Jagdish. When is Naresh coming there?
Well, write my kind regards to
your family at home.
Meanwhile — wishing all the best
to you in New Year,
Yours sincerely,
ANANT.
P.S. Please tell me without any
hesitation, whatsoever, if I can be of any help to you overhere.
—Thanks.



No comments:
Post a Comment