Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 23 January 2017

RAJNI BHAI- 14/12/1949

મુંબઈ તા ૧૪ / ૧૨ / ૩૯

સ્નેહી મિત્ર હેમેન્દ્ર, તારો પત્ર મળ્યો તેનો એજ જવાબ પોસ્તઓથી તને આપવાને આજરોજ બીજો પત્ર લખું છું

I can understand the fellings when we do not get a letter from our nearest freind or relative. My only reason was that, that being alone my self I could not gent any fix time to write a letter. more over when I enter my room I get the rememberance of my dear child Bharat. and his action so I come late in the room and go to bead and in the morning I get up take bath & milk & go to service. They will be comming after a month or so.

This was ~~my because~~ the only reason that but I can not understand you why you to have addopteted the same thing.

Regarding our photo ~~$$~~ I have to

write you that so far ~~wh~~ we have not taken our photo ~~ut~~ when will have it I will send you a copy of it.

Regarding the cinama. I have see last "રૂપલેખા" ~~લગ્નના ડાકલા . નીશાની~~ "sixteen fathom deep" "S.O.S. cost gard" and others.

Be sucenfull in all your subject and come up with high marks. so that you can have a chance to come to bombay for studi in "Jain home" with a letter from your school.

Hear with I am sending you a photo I don't know whither you will be please with it or not. She remembers you well & I hope you that you are also remembering her.

અનુપમાને ~~તમે~~ લાવી શાહબાગ માં છે. બીજી ખાસ કઈ નથી.

એજ. તરફથી સ્નેહી Any thin I can do for you?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment