Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Wednesday, 25 January 2017

DHANJI BHAI- 02/05/1956

Mr. H.C. Parekh, 1008 W. Illinois, URBANA (Ill) U.S.A.

 

D.M. Parekh

C/o P.O. Box 6003, Bombay 12.

2.5.1956.

Dear Hemendra,

Your letter of the 22nd March I received in time and I was happy to read it.

When I went to ~~last~~ Saurashtra ^(last) I received all your news from father at Vadia. He also told me that you had gone to attend some seminar and have given a very impressive speech.

Sukhlal is fine and his present address is 4201 Henrey Avenue, Philadelphia 44, U.S.A.

Here Father is alright and is keeping good health. Nautambhai also remembers you occasionally.

Please write to me now and then and if there is anything to be done from here, please mention it.

Wishing you in the best of health,

Yours sincerely, [Signature: Dhananjai]

 

D.M. Parekh c/o P.O. Box: 6003 B'bay 12.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment