Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 23 January 2017

RAJNI BHAI- 07/09/1953

नाम: H. C. Parekh

पता: 75 B. Engineering Hostel

डाकखाना: Vallabh Vidyanagar

ज़िला: Via Anand, Vallabh Vidyanagar, ANAND.

 

My dear Hemendra,

You might have received my envelop & may have found it some ~~mystery~~ thing new in it.

I am well & wish you good helth.

How about the letter. Does it ~~helpe~~ help you any way. I am ~~to be~~ still un replied by you.

Your Bhabi has gone to Madras & she will stay over about four to five months.

Any news from Anuj bhai what ~~he is~~ doing in Calcutta. How is Nanu your V. is all right.

Yours. Rajani Bhai

No news are good news.

 

film line is dead but I cant leave my service. I am going in morning at about 10 A.M. or so and coming back in the evening at 7 or 8 - 9 or some time even 10 P.M.

This is life at present. ~~dont know about future~~

 

.



No comments:

Post a Comment