Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Sunday, 5 February 2017

PROF. MAHENDRA BHATT- 27/04/1954

Mr. H. C. Pärekh

B. 30, Engineering HOSTELS.

Vallabh Vidyanagar. (Via Anand).

 

Dholkä. Dear Hamendrabhäi, Very happy to receive your letter. I wanted to write to you, but a friend here told me that the Engine-Nears had left. Now that you are so near I've an intense desire to meet you. If possible we meet at your hostels on 30th inst. I leave this place tomorrow & intend to return here after 10 days. If there be no interference we meet. Do write all that you intend to convey. I enjoyed your last letter.

Sorry. Not coming. — M'dra

 

P.S.:— After 13 May, I am at Bhävnagar. c/o. P.K. Bhatt. Kavi Kant Rd, Ränikä, Bhävnagar.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment