To, Hemendra chunibhai Parikh
131 Square Hostel
Vallabh Vidya Nagar ANAND.
Redirect to ANAND.
મુંબઈ
તા.૧૩-૮-૫૧
પ્રિય
ભાઈશ્રી હેમેન્દ્ર,
થોડી
ઘણી આપસ અને બેહદ
બેદરકારીથી અમૂલ્ય એવી આપણી મૈત્રીમાં
સહેજ પણ અડચણ આવે
એ ઠીક ન કહેવાય
એવા મારા મંતવ્ય સાથે
આપ જરૂર મળતા થશો,
ખરું ને? તો પછી
એ સામે યોગ્ય વર્તનથી
સુધારો કરવો જ રહ્યો.
એક પછી બીજો એમ
આપણે વારાફરતી પત્રમાં અનિયમિત બનીએ એ હવે
આપણા માટે અક્ષમ્ય ગુનો
ગણાવો જોઈએ.
રજાઓમાં
આપ વડીઆ જ હશો
તેમ ધારી લીધું છે.
અમારે રજાઓ પછી પરીક્ષા
(ત્રિમાસિક) છે. તૈયારી કરીએ
છીએ. આ વખતે કંઈક
ઉત્સાહ છે. થાય તે
ખરું. આપની તબિયત સારી
હશે, મારી તબિયત સારી
જ છે. આપની ઈચ્છા
આંહી આવવાની હતી તે રસ્તે
(?) રહ્યો હતો. અમારો સ્ટાફ
ઠીક છે. હું સબ
હોસ્ટેલમાં છું. આપ ક્યાં
હશો તે નક્કી કરી
શકતો નથી તેથી રાજકોટ
પણ લખ્યો ન હતો. એક
પત્ર તમને (ગંગાનાથ વડીઆ) લખેલ જેના જવાબ
ન હતો. 'સામે'ની ખબર
ન હોય તો પણ
ફેરી લખી જણાવું છું.
પત્ર જરૂર લખશો.
સ્નેહાધીન
(સુધાકાંતના)
Sharda Building Top Floor,
Topiwala Lane (Bombay 7)
or (Lamington Road) or National College Ghod
Bunder Road Bandra, Bombay 20.
પૂ.
હેમેન્દ્રભાઈ, તમારું શું વિગતવાર (?) નક્કી
પડ્યું? પડ્યું હોય તો તમે
આવવાના નથી? મારું અને
P.C. નું ઘર મળી ગયા
હશે. અમારે તો તા- ૨૭-૮ સુધી રજા
છે. ૧૬ તારીખે ફરી
જઈશ. પુસ્તકો પુસ્તકો પોસ્ટથી મોકલી આપવું? થોડી ત્યાં જ
સીલબંધી કરી દેજો(?) અહીંથી
કોઈ કાચું હશે તો મોકલાવી
દઈશ. અહીં સૌ મજામાં
છે. પત્ર ટાઈમસર કાઢી
આપશો. લિ. હરિના અંતરના
જુહાર. કૃષ્ણ તા. ૧૬/૧૨
To, Hemendra Chunibhai Parikh
131, Square Hostel
Vallabh Vidya Nagar, ANAND
(Redirect to ANAND)
Mumbai, Date: 13-8-51 [August 13, 1951]
Dear Brother Hemendra,
Allowing even the slightest friction to arise in our priceless friendship due to minor misunderstandings and extreme carelessness is hardly acceptable—I am sure you agree with this opinion of mine, right? Therefore, we must correct this through appropriate conduct. Falling into an irregular pattern of correspondence back and forth like this should now be considered an unforgivable offense on our part.
I assumed you would be in Vadia during the holidays. We have quarterly exams right after the holidays, and preparations are underway. There is a sense of enthusiasm this time—whatever happens, happens. Hope your health is good; my health is fine. Your desire to come here remained unfulfilled on the way (?). Our staff is good. I am staying in the sub-hostel. Since I couldn't be sure of your whereabouts, I didn't write to Rajkot either. A letter was sent to you (Ganganath Vadia) to which there was no reply. Even though I don't know the news from 'the other side', I am writing to let you know once again. Do write back without fail.
— Affectionately yours, Sudhakant
Sharda Building, Top Floor, Topiwala Lane (Bombay 7)
or (Lamington Road) or National College, Ghod Bunder Road, Bandra, Bombay 20.
Respected Hemendra-bhai,
What details were finalized for you? If it is decided, are you not coming? Must have found my and P.C.'s homes. As for us, we have holidays until 27-8. I will return on the 16th. Should I send the books by post? Do get them sealed/bound there properly(?). If anything is left incomplete from here, I will send it over. Everyone is well here. Do dispatch a letter on time.
— Respectful regards from Hari's heart.
— Krishna, Date: 16/12



No comments:
Post a Comment