Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Sunday, 5 February 2017

PROF. MAHENDRA BHATT- 19/11/1954

Hamendrabhäi,

c/o. Dr. R. R. Doshi, Nutan Eye Hospital,

Station Road. Anand. (W. Rly. આણંદ. Anand.

 

My Dear H'drabhäi, Bhavnagar, etc.

Received your letter. It's never late or too late for you as far as replying to me is considered. Write whenever you are free — which is perhaps a rare state for you. I'm here till October.

If you can see Prof. V. D. Vyas., of the commerce college, kindly find out Mr. Rameshbhai's result. He is at P. 10. Professors' Block. Do not take any big trouble of walking long distances. In case you meet Rameshbhai, inform him of my address.

Quite accidentally, I met Nänakbhäi. He has never received any of your letters. He did not pass this year. So he is here till March '55. After that I may — I am — confined to bed. Do reply.

— M'dra

T.O.)

Bhatt. M. P. 

c/o. Parmänand. K. Bhatt. Kavi känt Rd., 

Ränikä, Bhävnagar.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment