Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Thursday, 30 March 2017

NARESH - 28/09/1954

To, Hemendrakumar C. Parikh

B-28 Engineering Hostel,

Vallabh Vidyanagar. Via ANAND.

 

૭૩ શાંતિ સદન, મુંબઇ ૨૨. ૨૮-૯-'૫૪

પ્રિય હેમેન્દ્ર, તારું એક પોસ્ટકાર્ડ તેમજ મોટું કવર મળ્યું છે. પરંતુ તેમાંથી હું બહુ થોડો જ ભાગ સમજી શક્યો છું. કેમેરા તેમજ રોલ માટે બે ફિકર રહેજે. તારીખ ૨જી એ જનતા પર આવીશ. બીજું કાંઈ જોઈતું કરતું હોઈ તો જરૂર લખજે.

I hope you will excuse me for the first time, for writting short letter to you, as I am not in a position to write you in detail. More personal talks and reasons I keep reserve for when we meet on 2nd Octo. 54. Yours Nare[ndra]

Nare[ndra] M. Shah 73 Shanti - Sadan Bombay - 22.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:

Hemendrakumar C. Parekh

B-28 Engineering Hostel

Vallabh Vidyanagar. Via Anand.

73 Shanti Sadan, Mumbai 22

28-9-'54

Dear Hemendra,

Received one postcard as well as a large envelope from you. However, I could understand only a very small part of it.

Don't worry about the camera and the film roll. I will arrive on the 2nd on the Janata Express. Do write if you need anything else.

I hope you will excuse me for the first time, for writing short letter to you, as I am not in a position to write you in detail. More personal talks and reasons I keep reserve for when we meet on 2nd Octo. 54.

Yours,

Narendra

Narendra M. Shah

73 Shanti - Sadan

Bombay - 22

 




No comments:

Post a Comment