Ref. No. __________ Date: -૫૮
પ્રિય
ચંદુભાઈ તથા પટેલ, મુંબઈ
ઉતરી મગળ લખવાનું વિચાર્યું
પણ ૪ દિવસ માં
૮ ઘટ ની મુલાકાત
લેવાની હતી તેથી રહી
ગયું. પૂ. અમૃતલાલ ની
તબિયત ના સમાચાર મુંબઈ
મળ્યાં તેથી તમારાથી ના
નીમી શકાય તે સમજી
શક્યો. પરંતુ હવે આ ખેર
માટે ટૂંક સમયમાં આ
તટ આપવાની ગણતરી રશેજ. ગઈ કાલે બપોરનાં
મોડા માં આંહી પહોંચ્યો.
આપણી કાલે બપોરે જેતપુર
થઈ વડીયા જઉં છું. કાલે
મંજુબેન- હસમુખભાઈ જેતપુર થી આવેલ. બીજું
એક મિત્ર કલ્યાણ સેન ની પાસે
મારો એક કેમેરો રહી
ગયો છે તો તેમના
નીચેના સરનામે માણસ ને મોકલી
ને મંગાવી લેજો : Kalyan Sen, 130
Linton street, Calcutta-14. તેમને
પણ મેં એ મુજબ
અગ્રેજી મગળ લખ્યો છે.
મારી તબિયત સારી છે. જો
કે મુસાફરી માં ૧-૨
રતલ વજન ઘટી ગયું.
ત્યાં આગળ પૂ. અમૃતલાલ
તથા ભોગીલાલ ને વંદન. શૈલેષ
ને માટે પ્યાર. એ
કેમેરો તેને મારા વતી
ભેટ આપી દેશો. તેમાં
Color film છે તે છેલ્લો ફોટો
પૂરો કરી film develop કરવાની પણ મોકલાવી આપશો.
વધુ વિગત પછી. રજા
જેગ. લિ. બચુ ના
વંદન.
મુ.
તારાચંદભાઈ ને આજે પત્ર
લખ્યો છે. પૂ. બાપુજી
હમણાં આંહી છે.
Lit Linton St. ✔
Wd. No 20 (Entally) 84/A do Here is Hatibagan Rd —
____________________
24.5.58 7.30 AM
Sender's Name & Address:-- VICAS
CORPORATION Raghuvir Bhavan, Gondal Road, RAJKOT
પ્રિય
બહેન, અહીં લિ. બચુના
પ્રણામ વાંચવા મળશે. ભાઈ હસમુખભાઈની તબિયતના
સમાચાર જાણી ઘણી ખુશી
- પત્ર વારંવાર લખશો. લિ. બચુ
INLAND LETTER (NO
ENCLOSURES ALLOWED) 5 nP. POSTAGE INDIA
19.5.58
To, Sjt. Amritlal M.
Khara c/o KHARA BROS., 203/1 Mahatma Gandhi Road, CALCUTTA
7. W. BENGAL.
Ref. No. __________ Date: -58
Dear Chandubhai and Patel,
I had planned to write a letter upon landing in Mumbai, but in 4 days I had to visit 8 factories, so it got missed. I received news about respected Amritlal’s health while in Mumbai, so I could understand why you couldn't be present. However, I definitely plan to visit that coast/side shorty. I reached here late yesterday afternoon. Tomorrow afternoon, I am going to Vadia via Jetpur. Yesterday, Manjuben and Hasmukhbhai came from Jetpur.
Another thing—a camera of mine was left behind with a friend, Kalyan Sen. Please send someone to his address below to retrieve it:
Kalyan Sen, 130 Linton Street, Calcutta-14.
I have also written a letter to him in English regarding this.
My health is good, though I lost 1–2 pounds of weight during the travel. Give my respects to respected Amritlal and Bhogilal there. Lots of love to Shailesh. Please gift that camera to him on my behalf. There is a color film inside it; please finish the last photo and send the film to be developed as well. More details later. Taking leave.
Yours respectfully,
Bachu
P.S.: Wrote a letter to respected Tarachandbhai today. Respected Bapuji is currently here.
Address Note Fragment:
Linton St. ✔ Wd. No 20 (Entally) 84/A do Here is Hatibagan Rd — ____________________
24.5.58 7:30 AM
Sender's Name & Address:
VICAS CORPORATION
Raghuvir Bhavan, Gondal Road,
RAJKOT
Dear Sister,
Here you will read the respectful greetings of Bachu. Very happy to receive news about Brother Hasmukhbhai's health—do write letters often.
Yours respectfully,
Bachu
INLAND LETTER (NO ENCLOSURES ALLOWED) 5 nP. POSTAGE INDIA
19.5.58
To:
Sjt. Amritlal M. Khara
c/o KHARA BROS.,
203/1 Mahatma Gandhi Road,
CALCUTTA 7, W. BENGAL.




No comments:
Post a Comment