Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 2 May 2022

PUSHPA BEN - 28.06.1974

૨૬-૬-૭૬

પ્રિય બહેન તમારો પત્ર મળ્યો, એ પહેલાં ભારતીએ જવાબ લખ્યો તે મળ્યો હશે. માતૃપૂ. બનેવી ની તબિયત ખરાબ થઈ ગઈ તે જાણી ચિંતા થઈ. હવે સારું હશે. હમણાં નિયમિત રીતે દવા અને આરામ ની જરૂર રહેશે. અનુભાઈ નાં પત્રમાં હતું કે તમે સાચા આરામ માટે લખનૌતર આપો. મારું પણ એજ માનવું છે. જો રાજકોટ-લખનૌતર ન શકો તો અહીં મુંબઈ આવવાનો જરૂર વિચાર કરો, અહીં સારામાં સારા ડૉક્ટરો ની સગવડ છે, તો વિચાર કરી જરૂર લખશો. હવે સંયમ

 

Sri Amritlal Khara KHARA BROS. 203/1, Mahatma Gandhi Road. CALCUTTA-7

 

માટે કલકત્તા છોડી પાછા બિહાર પણ ફરવો પડશે. રમાબેન પણ નીકળી તો ગયા સરખો ભાર પણ નીકળશે ગાર્ડનનો. અમને પણ ખોવાયેલા ગયા હતા. આભાર ત્યાં તો કાંતિ (શહેરી) છ તે હું દેખાયા કલકત્તા દુ મહિના પહેલાં પહોંચી ચૂક્યો અને ગયા મહિને અમને પણ અહીં ગયા ત્યાં કામઈ ને જણાવાશે. લતા ચિઠ્ઠી હશે તો દમયંતી રાખશે. તમારા તરફથી કેમ છો? વહેલામાં ૩-૧૨/=? આગળ કોઈ ચિઠ્ઠી-

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26-6-76

Dear Sister,

Received your letter; before that, Bharati wrote a reply which you must have received. I was worried to learn about respected Brother-in-law's health deteriorating. Hope he is doing better now. Right now, he will need regular medication and rest. Anubhai's letter mentioned that you are writing to Lakhnotar for genuine rest. I hold the same view. If you cannot go to Rajkot-Lakhnotar, do consider coming here to Mumbai; the best doctor facilities are available here, so please think about it and write to us. Now, for the sake of restraint / restraint on health, you will also have to leave Calcutta and return to Bihar. Ramaben also left, so a similar burden regarding the garden will also be relieved.

Recipient Details:

Shri Amritlal Khara

KHARA BROS.

203/1, Mahatma Gandhi Road

CALCUTTA-7

We too were feeling lost. Thankfully Kanti (from the city) is there; I was seen arriving in Calcutta two months ago, and last month we also went there, work will be informed. If there is a note from Lata, Damyanti will keep it. How are things on your end? Earliest 3-12/=? Any letter ahead—




 

No comments:

Post a Comment