Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Thursday, 30 March 2017

NARESH - 09/02/1952

To, Hemendra. C. Parikh

131, Square Road, Vallabhvidyanagar hostel ANAND

૯-૨-૬૨ (9-2-62)

હેમેન્દ્ર, તારા બંને પત્રો મળ્યા છે પરંતુ આળસ ને લઈને જવાબ આપી શક્યો નથી, તો ખોટું તો લાગ્યું જ હશે? અને બીડ પણ મળી હશે? ખેર! એતો સર્વને માટે સ્વાભાવીક જ છે. બીજું તેં પ્રીલીમ ના પેપરો મંગાવ્યા છે તેમ મેં પણ તારી પાસે પ્રીલીમ મંગાવ્યા હતા જે પ્રવીણે તને કહ્યું હશે. અમારે તો અણે પ્રીલીમ લેવાતી જ નથી. વાંચવાની ઈચ્છા ઘણી થાય છે પરંતુ વાંચી શકાતું નથી અને તારા જેવા દુર જઈને વસેલા મીત્રો ની યાદ આવ્યા કરે છે. હવે તો પરીક્ષાને ગણ્યા દિવસ જ બાકી છે અને એકેય વિષયનું વાંચવાનું શરુ પણ કર્યું નથી અને પરીક્ષાની બીતા ખૂબ જ રહે છે. તું તો ચોપડીનો કીડો છે એમ પ્રવીણ પાસેથી સાંભળ્યું હતું. હાલ એજ હાલ કાંઈ ખાસ

નવીન નથી ત્યાંના કાંઈક નવીન હોય તો જરૂર જણાવજે. પ્રવીણને યાદી.. મહેન્દ્ર તને યાદ કરે છે. એજ લી.

નરેશ

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:

Hemendra C. Parekh

131, Square Road, Vallabhvidyanagar Hostel

Anand

9-2-62

Hemendra,

Received both of your letters, but due to laziness, I couldn't reply. So you must have felt bad, right? And must have felt annoyed too? Well! That is quite natural for anyone.

Another thing—you asked for the prelim papers, and similarly, I had also asked for yours through Pravin, which he must have told you. In our case, prelims are not conducted at all.

I feel a strong desire to study, but I am unable to read, and memories of friends like you who have moved far away keep coming back. Now only a few days are left for the exams, and I haven't even started reading a single subject; there is a huge fear of the examinations. Pravin told me that you have become quite a bookworm!

That is all for now. There is nothing particularly new here; if there is any news from your end, do share.

Give my regards to Pravin... Mahendra remembers you.

That is all,

Yours,

Naresh





No comments:

Post a Comment