Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Thursday, 30 March 2017

NARESH - 03/09/1954

To, Hamendra. C. Parekh

B.E. (Mech) Engineering Hostel B-55

Vallabhvidyanagar via Anand,

 

73 A Santi Sadan Bombay 22. '3-9-54.

પ્રિય હેમેન્દ્ર,

તારા પત્રો મળ્યા મને ખબર નહિ કે આટલા મોટા મુંબઈમાં આવવા માટે તને આટલી બધી ચિંતા કેમ થતી હશે? શું તને ક્યાંય જગા નહિ મળે? આગળથી કોઈને પત્ર લખવાની જરૂર નથી.. રોજ આ પત્ર તને મળ્યો હશે ત્યારે તો અહી આવવાની બધી તૈયારીઓ થઈ ચુકી હશે.

એજ વધુ મળીશું ત્યારે..

 

રવિવારે "જનતા" પર રાહ જોઈશ

 

Naresh Shah, 73A Sion Bombay 22.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


To:

Hamendra C. Parekh

B.E. (Mech) Engineering Hostel B-55

Vallabh Vidyanagar via Anand

73 A Shanti Sadan, Bombay 22.

3-9-54

Dear Hemendra,

Received your letters. I don't know why you are so worried about coming to such a big city like Mumbai? Do you think you won't find a place anywhere? There is no need to write letters to anyone in advance... By the time you receive this letter today, all preparations to come here will have already been made.

That is all, more when we meet...

Will wait for you on Sunday at the "Janata" [Janata Express].

Naresh Shah

73A Sion, Bombay 22






No comments:

Post a Comment