Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Sunday, 5 February 2017

PROF. MAHENDRA BHATT- 07/12/1953

Mr. Hamendra Parekh
Room No. 30, Engineering College Hostel.
Vallabh Vidyanagar.
વલ્લભ વિદ્યાનગર
(Via. Anand, આણંદ થઈને)

Dear Hamendrabhai,
Received your letter. I am so eager to live with you & Mr. R. Dave that for the present I should envy you. I don't — it does not help the matter. XXX
Personally, I hate the very idea of dying in specialization-atmosphere. On the other hand, nobody can avoid a concentrated effort to grasp a small body of facts. We don't grasp the relativity-theory, partly because we never study the particulars, concerning which the theory is a generalization.
Your present state is worth while having, only if you don't end your life in it. Otherwise, it's the most futile scrap of information.
I don't expect you to write

often. I've sent a reply to Mr. Dave. What is your cine-club? Or is it a Cinerary club?
I can hardly believe that we met here before two months. Why do pleasures turn out to be inconstant?
Best remembrances to Mr. Dave.
— M'dras.






No comments:

Post a Comment