Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Thursday, 9 February 2017

BOTADRA - 25/04/1952

To, હેમેન્દ્ર ચુનીલાલ વ્યાસ

પોસ્ટ ઓફીસ પાસે.

મુ: વડીઆ.

ઠે. સુરગપરા.

સૌરાષ્ટ્ર

 

મુંબઈ તા. ૨૫-૪-૫૨

ભાઈશ્રી હેમેન્દ્ર,

આપને એક કવર અગાઉ લખેલ તે મળ્યું હોય એમ લાગતું નથી. આ પણ પણ ક્યારે મળશે તે કેમ કહેવાય? કદાચ તમો રાજકોટ હો તો? એટલે હવે તમને કવર ન મળ્યું હોય તો અને તમારું પાકું સરનામું મળે તો વિગતવાર પત્ર લખવાની ખબર પડે!

તબિયત સારી હશે? મારી તબિયત સારી છે. વડીલોને પ્રણામ. બાળકોને પ્યાર અને મિત્રોને યાદી. મારો નંબર ૧૭૦૨, સેન્ટર દાદર. રીઝલ્ટ તા.

 

૯ મે શુક્રવાર બપોરના બાર વાગ્યે

લિ. હિંમતની ભુવાજી(ગી)રી

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

To, Hemendra Chunilal Vyas [Parekh]

Near Post Office

At: Vadia

Address: Suragpara

Saurashtra

Mumbai, Date: 25-4-52 [April 25, 1952]

Dear Brother Hemendra,

An envelope previously written to you does not seem to have reached you. How can one tell when even this one will reach you? What if you are in Rajkot? So now, if you haven't received that envelope, once I get your firm/permanent address, I will know where to write a detailed letter!

Hope your health is good? My health is fine. Respectful greetings to elders, love to the children, and regards to friends. My seat number is 1702, Dadar Center.

Result: Friday, 9th May, at twelve noon.

— From: Himat's exorcism/persuasion (Bhuva-giri)




No comments:

Post a Comment