Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Tuesday, 14 February 2017

CHANDA BEN - 11/08/1956

તા. ૧૧મી ઓગષ્ટ, ૪૬. કલકત્તા.

પ્રિય ભાઈ હેમેન્દ્ર,

દૂર બેઠા તને યાદ પણ નહીં હોય કે ૨૧,મી ઓગષ્ટે ભાઈ બહેનનું મોટામાં મોટું પર્વ છે. જ્યારે બહેન પ્રભુ પાસે ભાઈની રક્ષા માટે ખોળો પાથરે છે અને ઇચ્છે છે કે મારો ભાઈ સદાય દુ:ખ અને સંકટોથી પર રહે,

તારૂ ધ્યેય પુર્ણ થાય અને એવા જ બધાને માટે લાગણી લઈને સુખ રૂપ પહોંચો એ જ ઈચ્છતી તારી બહેન દીદી. બડી દીદી,

તા.ક. આ સાથે તને વચન આપેલ એ મુજબ ગીરનાર ના બે ત્રણ ફોટાઓ મોકલું છું. ઘણા લીધેલા પણ બહુ સારા ન આવ્યા કેમકે પણ સાધારણ એટલે વાતાવરણ માંથી કેચઅપ ન કરી શકે. (પાછળ)

 

બે રક્ષા મોકલું છું. કોઈ બહેની વિયોગી બંધુને દીદી તરફથી આપશો.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 11th August, '46. Calcutta.

Dear Brother Hemendra,

Sitting far away, you might not even remember that August 21st is the biggest festival for brothers and sisters [Raksha Bandhan]. When a sister spreads out her apron/lappet before the Almighty for her brother's protection and wishes that my brother always remains above/free from sorrows and difficulties—

Wishing that your goal is fulfilled, and carrying such feelings for everyone, may you reach safely and happily—that is all wished by your sister Didi, Badi Didi.

P.S.: Along with this, as promised to you, I am sending two or three photos of Girnar. Many were taken, but they didn't turn out very good because [the camera was] ordinary, so it couldn't capture properly from the environment. (Continued on the back)

Sending two Rak his [sacred threads]. Please give one on behalf of Didi to any brother who is away from his sister.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment