Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 27 February 2017

DADA - 19/06/1959

Shree H. H. .

140-A Vikas Block E Solidity House Victoria Garden Road A,

Room No 200 Shivaji Park, Bombay 28

 

CALICO Hospital

Ahmedabad

19 June 1959

 

મુત ભાઈશ્રી હેમેન્દ્રભાઈ – મારો પ્રણામ મળ્યો હોત. શુક્રવાર ૨૭-૩-૫૪ નારો મુક્યા મારા કનેથી દશચંદ તુલસીદાસ સંઘવી મુંબઈનો ગુજરી ગયા છે તેવો મુંબઈમાં નીચેના સરનામે રહે છે: Mr L. D Sanghvi · 20 - Parijat · 95 Marine Drive Bombay 2 · મારા પુત્ર પણ ત્યાંજ છે · માટે મુંબઈ તેમના વાસ્તે રવાના થવું હતું · પણ પાસે હું જુદી કામ કાજને... હાજર થયો છું ... ત્યાં ગયા પછી દીવસ રોકાણ થશે . તમારા તારીખનો

 

પ્રોગ્રામ પાક્કો રાખશો જેથી મળવાનું. મારીથી ફરવા મળવાનું છે. તું પાસે સંદેશ સાંજના પ્લેનમાં રવાના થઈશ - મુંબઈ ૧ વાગ્યે પહોચવા - ત્યાંજ રાત્રે ૧૧ વાગ્યે જોઈ નક્કી રવાના થઈ હાજી મુંબઈમાં તમે સવારના ૬ વાગ્યે પહોંચશો. લી. ડો સંઘ.. લતા [Signature]

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Shree H. H.

140-A Vikas Block E Solidity House Victoria Garden Road A,

Room No 200 Shivaji Park, Bombay 28

CALICO Hospital

Ahmedabad

19 June 1959

Respected Brother Hemendrabhai –

Hope my respectful greetings have reached you. On Friday 27-3-54 [written date as noted], Dashrathchand Tulsidas Sanghvi from Mumbai passed away near me; they reside in Mumbai at the following address:

Mr L. D Sanghvi · 20 - Parijat · 95 Marine Drive Bombay 2 ·

My son is also right there · Therefore, had to depart for Mumbai for them · But nearby I have presented myself for separate work... after going there, there will be a day's stay. Keep your program/schedule for that date

firm so that we can meet. I am able to move around and meet. The message with you... will depart on the evening plane - reaching Mumbai at 1 o'clock - right there at 11 o'clock at night after checking and finalizing, departing... still in Mumbai you will reach at 6 o'clock in the morning.

— Respectfully, Dr. Sangh... Lata [Signature]






No comments:

Post a Comment