To, Hemendra C. Parekh
Suraj Para
Vadia
(Saurashtra)
મુંબઈ
રવીવાર
(પૂ.
વડીલશ્રી, ભાઈ હેમન્દ્રનું રાજકોટનું
સરનામું ગુમ થવાથી આ
રાતે પત્ર લખું છું
તો આ પત્ર તેમને
'Redirect' કરી આપશો. તબિયત સૌની સારી હશે?
લિ: છોરૂ હિમતના પ્રણામ)
ભાઈશ્રી,
આપને એટલી કલ્પના પણ
નથી આવતી કે મારો
પત્ર તમને કેમ મળતો
નહિ હોય? વીગત-ઉપરથી
જાણશો.
તમોને
બે પત્ર લખેલ. ખેર!
ને થયું તે ખરું.
હું પણ સાયન્સમાં અહીં
વાંદરામાં આવેલ નેશનલ કોલેજ
માં જોડાયો છું. અમારી કોલેજમાં
N.C.C. જેવું કંઈ હાલમાં છે
નહિ. આવતે વર્ષે આવશે.
તમોને
ઘણું લખવાનું મનમાં સંધારી રાખેલ છે. હવે આપનો
પત્ર આવ્યા પછી નિરાંતે વિગતવાર
લખીશ.
ભાઈ ધિરેન્દ્રને યાદ ! પત્ર લખે તો
ઠીક.
તબિયત
સારી હશે? પાણી માફક
આવ્યું હશે?
પત્ર
તુરત લખશો. લિ: હિમતના ?
To, Hemendra C. Parekh
Suraj Para, Vadia
(Saurashtra)
Mumbai, Sunday
(Respected Elder, I am writing this letter home tonight as brother Hemendra's Rajkot address has been misplaced. Kindly redirect this letter to him. Hope everyone's health is good? Respectful greetings from your child, Himat)
Dear Brother,
You don't even have the slightest idea as to why my letters were not reaching you. You will know from the details above.
I had written two letters to you. Ah well, whatever happened is in the past. I too have joined the Science stream here at National College located in Bandra. At present, there is no N.C.C. or similar program in our college; it will start next year.
I have kept a lot stored in my mind to write to you. Now, once your letter arrives, I shall write in detail at leisure.
Regards to brother Dhirendra! It would be good if he writes a letter.
Hope your health is good? Must the local water suit you by now?
Do write a letter immediately.
— From: Himat



No comments:
Post a Comment