Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Thursday, 16 February 2017

DINKAR BHAI - 30/03/1968

D. J. SETH 27, HOPTON RD STREATHAM LONDON S.W.16,

 

શ્રી બટુકભાઈ

ગયા અઠવાડિયે તેમોને પત્ર લખેલ છે જે મળી ગયો હશે

ત્યાર બાદ Kenya જવા માટે મેં Visa ની એપ્લીકેશન કરી હતી તેનો જવાબ આવી ગયો છે અને જણાવે છે કે રૂપે Visa મેળવી આપી શકે તેમ નથી

આથી હું હમણાં મુશ્કેલીમાં મુકાઇ ગયો છું ફરવા આવ્યો ને ભારે પડી ગયું છે, આની રૂપે અમારે England માં કાયમ માટે રોકાવું પડશે એમ એટલે લાગે છે.

આપ ઇન્ડીયા જતા પહેલા એક દિવસ માટે આ તરફ આવી જશો તો ઘરની બધી વાતો થઈ શકે.

 

રાજકોટના કોઈ નવીન હોય તો જાણ કરશો.

લિ. ચિરણજીવના પ્રણામ.

 

To MR H. C. PAREKH. c/o UNELEC ROUTE-DE-GUISE-26 02- ST- QUENTIN FRANCE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D. J. SETH 27, HOPTON RD STREATHAM LONDON S.W.16,

Shree Batukbhai,

I wrote a letter to you last week, which you must have received.

After that, I applied for a Visa to go to Kenya. The reply has arrived, and they state that they cannot issue/grant the Visa through this manner.

Because of this, I am currently stuck in a difficulty; what started as a trip/visit has turned into a heavy burden. Through this, it seems that we will have to stay permanently in England.

If you could come over to this side for a day before returning to India, we could discuss all family/personal matters in detail.

If there is any news/update from Rajkot, please inform me.

— Respectful greetings from Chiranjiv

To MR H. C. PAREKH.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment