Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 27 February 2017

DADA - 1961

HEMEN C. PAREKH. M. S. (Mech Eng., U. S. A.) 140-A, VIKAS, Road No. 2, Shivaji Park, Dadar Bombay-28.

 

પૂ. મમ્મી સદબાપા : આજે સાંજે મેં ડ્રોપસેક્ષી સંસ્થાવાળા લક્ષ્મી મમ્મી સાથે વાતચીત કરેલ છે જે સમાચાર મળ્યા હશે. મારો આ વિશે (નોંધો) નો પત્ર પણ મળ્યો હશે. મેં ગઇકાલે ગૌતમભાઇને ફોન કરેલ ત્યારે તેમણે પણ સામે ફોન કરવા જણાવ્યું. આજે સવારે ફોન સામે કર્યું કે સુભાષભાઇને શુક્રવાર Suitable થાય તેમ છે અને મને પણ અહિં જવા આગ્રહ કર્યો. હું એ પ્રમાણે કબુલ થયો. બપોરે ફરી ફોન કરવાં ગૌતમભાઇએ કહ્યું કે તેઓ શુક્રવારનાં સવારમાં પ્લેનની ટીકીટ મંગાવી લેશે અને મારે ત્યાં સે અગાઉ inform કરી દેવું. સુભાષભાઇ સાંજના પ્લેનમાં પાછા ફરશે. હું રોકાઇશ. આ બાબતો નક્કી થવાથી મેં ટ્રાન્સફર કરેલ. બીજો ઇરાદો એમ પણ છે કે જો કોઇ મહત્વનો વાંધો ના હોય તો લાયસી નહિ મળતી, મારી સાથે જ શનિવારે સાંજે મુંબઇ આવવા ગોઠવણ મળત તો પછી મારે ફરી ૫-૬ દિવસમાં ત્યાં આવવું જરૂરી ન રહે. મારી Casual leave પૂરી થઇ ગઇ છે અને સરવૈયાને આપીએ ત્યારે પણ Sick leave લખવી પડશે, છતાં પણ મેં ઘણી Casual leaves બાકી રાખી હતી

 

મળાવીને સારું નથી દેખાડ્યું. વળી Salary increment અપાવે attendance irregular હોય તે ઇચ્છવા યોગ્ય નથી. જો યોગ્ય જણાય તેમ વાત કરશો. સુભાષભાઇને આ સમયે ત્યાંના પાછા ફરવાનું છે. ઓફીસને જોયા પછી, આપણને સૌને લખાશે, જો સાબાર વખત આવવું જરૂરી લાગશે તો સુભાષભાઇ તથા તમારે પણ અહિં આવવું રહે. ઓફીસ ની favourable Impression હોય તો આ ગણતરી પણ કરી રહી. ગુણવંતભાઇ ત્યાં આવ્યા છે તેમ મમ્મીએ વાત કરી. શુક્રવાર સુધી રોકાય શકે તેમ હોય તો જરૂર રોકાય તેમ કરશો. મને લોહીમાં બે દિવસથી +_ રહે છે અને ગંગાસ્વરૂપભાઇ જાગ્યા છે પણ tablets દિ-બે લઉં છું તો જરા પણ ફિકર કરશો નહિ. તબિયત નજીક ભાગની દુનિયામાં સારી હશે, પપ્પાને વંદન, સદાબહેન ગુણવંતભાઇ ને સ્મરણ.

લી. હેમેન્દ્ર ના વંદન

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HEMEN C. PAREKH. M. S. (Mech Eng., U. S. A.)

140-A, VIKAS, Road No. 2, Shivaji Park, Dadar Bombay-28.

Respected Mummi & Sadbapa:

This evening I spoke with Lakshmi Mummi from the Dropsexy institution, news of which you must have received. You must have also received my letter containing notes regarding this. Yesterday when I phoned Gautambhai, he also asked me to call back. Today morning I called back and learned that Friday is suitable for Subhashbhai, and he insisted that I go there as well. I agreed accordingly. Gautambhai asked me to call again in the afternoon, saying he would order plane tickets for Friday morning and that I should inform there in advance. Subhashbhai will return on the evening flight; I will stay behind.

Once these matters were finalized, I made the transfer. Another intention is that if there is no major objection and if Laysi/license is not available, arrangements could be made for her to come to Mumbai with me on Saturday evening itself, so that it wouldn't be necessary for me to come there again in 5–6 days. My Casual Leave has been exhausted, and even when submitting to Sarvaiya, Sick Leave will have to be written; nevertheless, I had kept many Casual Leaves remaining...

...so combining them hasn't looked good. Furthermore, it is not desirable to have irregular attendance when getting a salary increment. If you deem it proper, talk to them accordingly. Subhashbhai has to return from there at this time. After inspecting the office, everything will be written to all of us; if it feels necessary to visit 7-8 times, then Subhashbhai and you will also have to come here. If there is a favorable impression of the office, keep this calculation in mind as well.

Mummi mentioned that Gunvantbhai has arrived there. If he can stay until Friday, do make sure he stays. For the past two days, my blood test/condition has been showing +_ and Gangaswarupbhai has woken up, but I am taking 1-2 tablets daily, so do not worry in the slightest. Health should be fine in the near world.

Respectful bow to Pappu. Remembrances to Sadabahen and Gunvantbhai.

— Respectful greetings from Hemendra




No comments:

Post a Comment