Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 3 April 2017

JAGDISH SHAH - 28/05/1954

To,

Hamendra C. Parekh

c/o Chunilal Khakh

c/o Vikas Corporation, Surag Para,

Near Powerhouse,

Rajkot Vadia

 

વડીયા (Vadia)

 

20, Gokhale Rd Bombay 28 28-5-54

My dear Hamendra,

I was in receipt of your letter the other day but no excuses for the delay.

I suppose your result is on 10th of June I suppose that Virendra must have passed his subsidiary subject with good marks.

B.Sc Result was out on Tuesday 25th inst wherein I have passed but in IInd class. I intend to join the technical college.

How is life? Charming far isn't it? We here in Bombay are enjoying. Niresh returned from Kashmir on Sunday last. I didn't go out of Bombay except for 5 days where I had been to Surat. Even Surat was good this time! I've

 

had a good time. Today we are going to see Roman holiday. We have seen lots of picture after the examination. B.C from friends. My 'Namaste' to the family. Hope to receive favourable reply.

Jagdish

 

Jagdish J Shah 20, Gokhale Road (N) Bombay 28

 





No comments:

Post a Comment