Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 3 April 2017

JAGDISH SHAH - 19/12/1956

Mein lieber Hemendra ! Habe mich über Deine Glückwünsche ----- (Or: Glückwunschkarte) zum Neuen Jahr sehr gefreut. Allerdings ist es sehr spät, Dir ein glückliches Neues Jahr zu wünschen, aber nachträglich kann man es ja auch noch zu tun. Es tut mir furchtbar leid, daß wir letztes Jahr gar keine Briefe wechseln -------- konnten. Ich habe Naresh nach Deiner Anschrift gefragt, aber er kannte sie nicht auswendig. Also jetzt können wir wieder ------- korrespondieren. Bevor ich von hier erzähle, --- möchte ich Dir eins sagen: Wo hast Du die deutsche Sprache gelernt? Die war ohne Fehler. Es scheint, Du kannst diese Sprache viel besser beherrschen als ich. Wenn Du mir erlaubst, werde ich gern in einer anderen Sprache, z.B. Hyrati oder Englisch weiterschreiben.

 

: My dear Hemendra ! Was very glad about your wishes for the New Year. Indeed it is very late, to wish you a happy New Year, but one can still do it afterwards. I am extremely sorry that last year we could not exchange any letters at all. I have asked Naresh for your adress, but he did not know it by heart. Welll now we can write to each other again. Before I report from here, I want to tell you this: Where did you learn the German language? It was without any mistakes. It seems that you can master this language far better than I can. With your permission I would like to write on in an other language, e.g. Hyrati or English.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment