Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 3 April 2017

JAGDISH SHAH - 27/03/1951

20, Gokhale Road (North)

Bombay 28.

Dated, 25th March, 1951.

 

Dear Hemendra,

Received your letter the other day. I am terribly sorry that I could not answer you at the same time. I hope you'll excuse me.

When are you coming to BOMBAY?

I had been waiting for a long time. We are most probably going to Abu on 12th or 13th of next month that's too long. Wouldn't you like to come Bombay.

I will be much favoured if you come Bombay. I have no company so as to say. You can live in Jagjiwan Niwas 4th floor Room no 49 with Jagdish. [Strikethrough text: I do not like going to Katy's place alternate days.] I have written a letter in Gujarati which is attached with this. I cannot express well my thoughts in English. Do come Bombay next week or this week. Don't make me 'april fool'.

Naresh has gone out of Bombay. He might be

 

coming within 3 or 4 days. He is in Surendranagar, Tower Road, C/o. Mohanlal Thackersey, Saurashtra in case if you want to come Bombay with Naresh.

What about Virendra? Is he going to continue his study in Rajkot? Any of your brother is in Bombay. I have got enough to talk with you PERSONALLY.

25/3/51

 



No comments:

Post a Comment