Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 3 April 2017

JAGDISH SHAH - 11/01/1952

To Hamendra. C Parekh

134 Square Hotel

Vallabh Vidya Nagar

Anand

 

20 Gokhale Road

B'bay 28

Dated 11-1-'52

 

Dear Hamendra

I am in a receipt of your letter dated 7th January '52. That day, i.e., 7th-1-'52, was the day when I entered 18th year, i.e., that was my birthday. On that day, we saw 'Awara'. We were 11 persons including Katy & Indira. Other five girls could not come under circumstances. I thought of inviting you on that day but could not as you could not come for B'bay from Anand. As I promised you in my earlier letter that a detail letter follows, but I could not write you. You will forgive me. We are going to day 3.30 P.M. show

 

to see 'Khazana' in Shree Talkies. How are you preparing for your Annual Exam, which falls on 24th March '52. I have just sorted B.Sc. from all friends to you. Mahendra told me that write Hamendra telling him to write him (Mahendra) a letter. His address is M.H. Shah Vinod Kunj, Telang Road, Matunga Bombay. As it is time for 3.30 show I am closing the letter and also as there is no room to write. Jagdish

 





No comments:

Post a Comment