To, Shri. Hamendra. C Parekh B.
28. Eng. Hostel Vallabhvidyanagar Via ANAND
B'bay. 20-7-54. My Dear Hamendra.
I had received your letter the other day. But as you were not at all in hurry
to receive it I postponed it for today. Though immediately after I received
your letter I started writing till to-day evening but as the opinion changed
after due consideration I thought it fit to write you in short. If by chance we
happen to meet each other in the month of November I'll definitely show you
that unfinished letter. Thank you very much for the advise so timely forwarded
my heartiest thanks for the same. In the meantime let me tell you the good-or
bad news. I am not going to keep any relation whatsoever with her. And also I
intend to clarify that she had and she has affection for me. And I don't
understand what will be her fate when I refuse to take her hand in marriage She
will weep like anything I
didn't want to say to her
anything of my decision because she had taken leave for 15 days and has gone to
Poona and I didn't like to spoil her vacation. From this so called friendship I
have come to a very remarkable conclusion that I reserve it for myself. Forgive
me for being so greedy. But sooner or later I'll tell you. By the way, let me
tell you good news. So you are very patient to read the good news. You have
started with Bad NEWS and came to Good-news. I am proceeding to Heidelberg
UNIVERSITY in Germany for higher studies On receipt of the admission letter
which is due now. I shall inform you. Most probably I'll start in the middle of
September. In the meantime I am learning german language. It is a easy
language. Synthetic dyes will be my study. How are you getting along with your
studies? Didn't hear anything lately from Virendra.
This is not an answer to your 14
page letter but the jest of what I was to write to you. I'll write you a
long-long letter later on. I have come to know that you can't get much time to
spare so intend to write you a longer letter later on. And feel that I should
not harass you by writing you long letters twice a week. But rest assure
"You will receive one p.c in a week." Hope to receive your reply.
Jagdish. N.B. I feel that I should have posted that letter to you and for this
short letter wouldn't satisfy you. But on the other hand I think it wise not to
disturb you for the time being. Will you be able to come BOMBAY to give me send
off to Germany? I would be pleased if you can spare that much time. Later on I
will reply to your letter and dissect your letter sentence to sentence and
analyse it and give you a good reply. May god help you.
Jagdish. J Shah B.Sc. C/o Gokhale
Road N BOMBAY 28





No comments:
Post a Comment