Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 3 April 2017

JAGDISH SHAH - 22/08/1956

20 Gokhale Road (N) Dadur Bombay 28 22nd, August, 1956

Dear Harendra,

Received your [letter] the other day but couldn't find time to write you until now. It was also my lazyness that didn't let me write you.

You had a fine rainfall there and a student's struggle over there. You must be progressing in your studies. Which line you are joining? Medical or Engineering? We are both are going for medical. We both are in the same college, same class, and the same bench but not the same sit.

Let me tell you one thing about my one of the college day last month on 13th instance I and my outside friend were strolling in the college premises. He picked up a arrow, the peon saw him took him to

 

to the principal. He was not of the like college he without knowing it gave my number and let me him go. I was called at the office. And he took me to the principal. He suspended me from the college on the same day till further notice. He called my brother he went there and beg an apology. I also begged an apology and was fined Rupees TEN.

From that day I have become a hero in the class which I hate it. How's your college life there? Send a word to Virendra that I have received both his letters which I will answer him. I am sorry for that.

I think you won't my writing in English. Please you also write in the same. My humble remembrance to all. Good bye & Good luck. Expecting your answer early.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment