Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 23 January 2017

RAJNI BHAI- 28/03/1951


હેમેન્દ્ર ચુનીલાલ પારેખ (Hemendra Chunilal Parekh)

c/o Vikas corporation.

31, Patel Bldg.

Near Picture House.

Rajkot

Saurashtra.

 

જગદીશપ્રસાદ પાસેથી તે રજા ગામડા કયાં રાખના થઈ ગયા હશે. ત્યાં મોટાભાઈ તથા અનુપભાઈ ને મારી યાદી આપશો. બીજા અત્રેના ખાસ નથીન પત્ર ની પાવતી લખશો રોજ (મળશે) સ્નેહધન રજનીકાંત ના જયશ્રીકૃષ્ણ બનતા સુધી એપ્રિલના પહેલા અઠવાડીયા માં ભાવનગર પાસે સોનગઢ ગામે આહુતિની રજા પર જઈ (લી. રજનીકાંત)

 

તા. ૨૮-૩-૫૧ મુંબઈ.

 

સ્નેહી નાના ભાઈ હેમેન્દ્ર

જત તારું તા ૨૬-૩-૫૧ વાંચ્યાબના ભાગી. તું આનંદમાં હશે. અત્રે હું એકલો સુખદુઃખના દહાડા વીતાવું છું.

મારે અત્રેથી એક મહીનાની રજા લઈને સોનગઢ જવાની ઈચ્છા છે તેથી મેં રજા માંગેલ છે આજ રોજે ક્યારે રજા આપશે તે નક્કી નથી થશે.

તારા ભાભી તથા રમેશભાઈ કાકો હાલમાં માં (મોરબી) છે અને મારા સોનગઢ ગયા પછી સે ઓ ત્યાં આવશે.

પત્ર ન લખવાનું કારણ એ જ હતું કે તારી પરીક્ષા ની તૈયારીમાં મારો પત્ર અને તેનો જવાબ લખવામાં કદાચ તને તકલીફ પડે માટે જ હું પત્ર લખતો ન હતો.

તારા માર્કસ ભણવા ઘણા જ ઓછા ગણાય તેથી આશરે ૩૫% હજી ઓછામાં ઓછા હોવા જોઈએ હવે આવતે વર્ષે તે માટે પુરતી તૈયારી કરશો

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hemendra Chunilal Parekh

c/o Vikas Corporation

31, Patel Bldg.

Near Picture House

Rajkot, Saurashtra

It must be known from Jagdishprasad which village he took leave for. Give my regards to Motabhai and Anupbhai there. Nothing special or new from here; do acknowledge receipt of the letter. (Will receive) With affection, Jai Shree Krishna from Rajnikant. As far as possible, in the first week of April, I will go to Songadh village near Bhavnagar for spiritual gathering/Aahuti leave. (Yours, Rajnikant)

Date: 28-3-51, Mumbai.

Dear Younger Brother Hemendra,

Received your postcard dated 26-3-51. Hope you are in good spirits. Here, I am passing my days alone through ups and downs.

I wish to take a month's leave from here and go to Songadh, so I have requested leave. As of today, it is not fixed when they will approve the leave.

Your Bhabhi and Rameshbhai Kaka are currently in Morbi, and after I leave for Songadh, they will come here.

The reason for not writing letters was simply that my letter and your reply to it might cause you trouble/distraction in your exam preparations, which is why I was not writing.

Your marks are considered quite low for studying, so at least 35% should still be the absolute minimum standard; do prepare thoroughly for it next year.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment