Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 30 January 2017

DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION- 31/08/1954

H. C. Parekh V. P. College Vallabh Vidyanagar Anand. Anand.

 

નં. એસ/૧-૨(૨)/૮૬૮ સને ૧૯૫૧-૫૨ વિદ્યાધિકારી કચેરી સૌરાષ્ટ્ર રાજ્ય, રાજકોટ તા. ૨૨-૧-૫૨

 

શ્રી હેમેન્દ્ર સી. પારેખ, વલ્લભભાઈ પટેલ મહાવિદ્યાલય, વલ્લભવિદ્યાનગર, આણંદ.

 

જય હિન્દ સાથે જણાવવાનું કે તમારા તા. ૧૪-૧-૫૨ ના પત્રના જવાબમાં જણાવવાનું કે તમારી સ્કોલરશીપના પ્રથમ હપ્તાના બિલ પાસ થવા મોકલવામાં આવ્યા છે. પાસ થઈ આવ્યા સાથે મોકલવાની વ્યવસ્થા ધ્યાનમાં રાખશે.

ફોર વિદ્યાધિકારી સૌ. રા.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H. C. Parekh V. P. College Vallabh Vidyanagar Anand. Anand.

No. S/1-2(2)/868 of 1951-52

Office of the Educational Officer

Saurashtra State, Rajkot

Date: 22-1-52

To,

Shri Hemendra C. Parekh,

Vallabhbhai Patel Mahavidyalaya,

Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand.

With Jai Hind, please be informed in response to your letter dated 14-1-52 that the bills for the first installment of your scholarship have been forwarded for approval. Arrangements to send the amount will be attended to as soon as they are approved and received back.

For Educational Officer, Saurashtra State. 





No comments:

Post a Comment