સૌ
ભારતીબેન. પારેખ સાહેબ
કેમ
છો હું મજામાં છું
તા ૧૭મી એ મામા
સુરેશકુમાર તેમના છોકરા માવજી જેઠી એ છોકરી
જોવા ગયા મળવા કુશળતા
આપ્યા હતા તે લોકોને
રોકાવા માટે મેં ટહેલ
કરી કરી વરસે છે
તેને બદલે ત્રણ દિવસ
રહ્યા હતા તમો ને
બહુ જ યાદ કરવા
હતા પણ આજ એમ
હશે છે અને મેં
ખોરાકનું સારું સ્વીકારી પૂછ્યું હતું તમો મને
બહુ જ યાદ આવ્યા
હતા આવી વખતે આંખમાંથી
આંસુ પડી ગયું હતું
મેં જે બે ફેરફાર
કરવા જોઈતા હતા તે કઈ
રીતે કેમ રહ્યા છો
તો મેં કહ્યું આજે
કુણા પડોશા યો યાદ આવ્યા
છે જાનું તા ૧૭ એ
તમારો લગ્નનો દિવસ છે તો
સારી
રીતે ઉજવશો મારા શુભેચ્છા છે
કે તમો જુગજુગ સાથે
રહો બેન કુણા મારા
રામસીતા નું જોડું અમર
રહે ભગવા ને તમો
ને સુખી રાખે ઈચ્છા
રાખું છું મજી મમ્મી
ના લગ્ન નો દિવસ
સારી રીતે ઉજવશો મને
કાગળ લખતા આપજો ભયા
તો સુધારા ને પોંયશો તમારો
ફોન આવ્યો હું ઘણી ખુશ
થઈ છું સૌ ઈન્દુબેન
સૌ સરલાબેન બધાને મારા યાદ કહેશો
જેમે દીકરા રાજી તે તેમની
રાજી છે તેની મમ્મી
રાજ દુરેરામ ના મંદિર પાસે
રહે છે સૌ જ્યોતિ
સૌ પુનમ ભાઈ આખી
મજામાં હશે બંને છોકરાઓ
મજામાં હશે દીપ્તિ ના
સાસુ પાપા મમ્મી બાબા
જીજુ મજામાં હશે આપણે સાથે
રહી મજા કરવા તૈયાર
આપે છે
લી.
કુસુમ વિઠલાણી
To: Saubhagyavati Bharatiben, Parekh Saheb
How are you? I am fine here. On the 17th, Uncle Sureshkumar and his son Mavji Jethi went to see a girl for marriage and passed on their good wishes. I urged them to stay over, so instead of staying for a day, they stayed for three days. They remembered you very much. I offered them proper hospitality and meals, and during that time, I missed you deeply—tears even came to my eyes. When asked how you both were doing, I mentioned how fond I am of my neighbors.
I know that the 17th is your wedding anniversary, so do celebrate it nicely! My best wishes are with you for a long and blessed life together. To me, my sister and brother-in-law are like the eternal pairing of Ram and Sita—may God keep you both immensely happy.
Celebrate Mummy's/your anniversary well and do write a letter back to me. When your phone call came, I was overjoyed! Give my regards to Saubhagyavati Induben, Saubhagyavati Saralaben, and everyone else.
Whatever makes the children happy brings us happiness too. His mummy lives near the Dureram temple. Saubhagyavati Jyoti, Saubhagyavati Poonam, Brother, and the entire family must be doing well. Both the boys must be fine. Deepti's mother-in-law, father-in-law, mother, brother, and brother-in-law (jiju) must all be doing well. Looking forward to us getting together and having a wonderful time as always.
Yours,
Kusum Vithlani

No comments:
Post a Comment