Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 3 April 2017

JAGDISH SHAH - 22/02/1952


नाम: Hamendra C. Parekh

पता: 131, Square Hostel

डाकख़ाना: Vallabh Vidyanagar

ज़िला: Anand

 

૨૦, શોભના રોડ નોર્થ

મુંબઈ-૨૮.

તા ૨૨-૨-૫૮

 

પ્રિય મિત્ર ઉપેન્દ્ર,

તારો પત્ર હાથમાં નથી. તો રાહુ છું. આશા છે કે તા ૧૧-૪-૫૮ ને દિવસે આપશે. પહેલા આવે તો ઘણું જ સારું. પરીક્ષાની ધમાલમાં પડ્યો હશે. વાંચવાનું કેમ ચાલે છે. અહિં બધાએ વાંચવાનું શરૂ કર્યું છે. થોડા દિવસમાં ‘રીવીઝન’ થઈ જશે. પછી બધું વંચાઈ જશે. બિરેન્દ્રનો પત્ર મળ્યો. રજનીભાઈને મળવા ગયો નથ. લેખન લે આવતા નથ. પ્રતિજ્ઞા (સાધુપણા) ને યાદી. મિત્રો તરફથી પટ્ટી. નવત નથ. ઘણું આભાર લખજે. પરીક્ષા પછી તમે મુંબઈ આવવાનું રાખજો. પછી ક્યાં જવું તેનો વિચાર કરશું.

તારો મિત્ર,

તા. ૨૪/૨/૫૮

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hamendra C. Parekh

Address: 131, Square Hostel

Post Office: Vallabh Vidyanagar

District: Anand

20, Shobhana [Gokhale] Road North

Mumbai-28

Date: 22-2-58

Dear friend Upendra,

I don't have your letter at hand right now. I am waiting. Hope it arrives on 11-4-58. It would be very good if it comes sooner. You must be caught up in the hustle of exams. How is your reading/study going? Everyone here has started studying. Revision will be done in a few days. After that, everything will be read/covered.

Received Birendra's letter. Haven't gone to meet Rajnibhai. They are not coming/writing. Remember the vow (monkhood/discipline). Greetings/regards from friends. Nothing new. Write back with much thanks. Do plan to come to Mumbai after the exams. After that, we will think about where to go.

Your friend,

Date: 24/2/58

 



No comments:

Post a Comment